Here is a directory of projects including open hardware, open design, open mechanical engineering, open devices, and other community projects.
- Absorber Roof. Low cost solar thermal collecting roofing material. Based on an extruded aluminium absorber tube, polycarbonate glazing, CPC profiled and reflective polyisocyanurate insulation.
- Abundant Water. Abundant Water is a community from all walks of life and continents, working together to facilitate the training of village potters in Lao PDR in the manufacture of clay-pot water filters.
- Akvo. Akvo creates and manages open source tools that support the funding of many thousands of new water and sanitation projects in the poorest parts of the world. Money flows quickly because donors choose what projects to fund.
- Arduino. Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It’s intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
- Beagle Board.The OMAP3 Beagle Board is an open hardware and open software
project to give access that is very low power (<2W) and high performance (capable of 720p high-definition video decode).
- Bug Labs. BUG is a collection of easy-to-use electronic modules that snap together to build any gadget you can imagine. Each BUGmodule represents a specific gadget function (ex: a camera, a keyboard, a video output, etc.).